miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

Midwifery!



When I finished the high school I wanted study Medicine but my score in the PSU was not suficient for my purpose. After that I looked other options related with health area, and found nursing, midwifery and odontology.
Nursing is not a career for my pleasure, I could not studying it.

I liked Odontology, but when I was a little girl, in primary school. Than in the high school I hated physics and in this subject is the most important in this career.

Finally I chose Midwifery, because the courses and subjects were similar to those of Medicine. In that time I thought a career change after giving the PSU again. The last thing did not happen.
Actually I know that Obstetrics is the right career for me, because I imagine working as a midwife, I have a project to study abroad and to improve myself,
I thought of making social work to help people through my profession.

Last year I had the opportunity to be present when a midwife attended women in the attention room, the midwife was very nice with the pacients and in that moment I deciced work like midwife.
Three events caused an impact on my:
First-> When I met the midwife in the attention room, because she was very friendly whit me and
I could also participate actively in the care. From that moment I wanted to work in consulting room.
Second-> When I talked with a teacher C.F., because she told me that Obstetrics is a profession most associated with happines when bringing a new member in a family.
Third-> When I was in a course called "Educación para la Salud I", because here I was motivated to educate people and they can be participants in their health.


That is all for the moment, see you soon!




2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Elena!!

    It´s good know that impact on you "Educación para la Salud" because was a subject unknown to me until last year, and it's a subject very important!! because educate people in health is fundamental.

    See you soon!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello my love <3,

    I think that you toke a good option for study this ( you know why)

    I hope that you are motive with the career and happy, this career is a greatfull as person and laborality.

    I <3 U!

    See you :)

    Bye kiss!

    ResponderBorrar