martes, 25 de mayo de 2010

My mp3!


In this time I prefer writte about my favourite piece of technology, it is the mp3 (music reproductor).

I use the mp3 in various situations:

- When I am going to university either in the subway, to walking or in the bus.

- When I do works that need inspiration works such as the introduction, conclusion, analysis,etc.

- When I want to dance in front of a mirrow.

- Finally when I can not sleep, I listen to music in my bed but with a low volume.

The mp3 that I have actually, I bought in Paris store, because I needed a pendrive-mp3 to save information and listen to music. I paid for this aproximately $24990; two years ago.

I frequently used the mp3, but in the last time I hardly ever used the music reproductor, because occupied many batteries and these are highly polluting.

I like the mp3 because I can listen to music anywhere.

Really is easy to imagine my life without mp3, because there is always the radio and I can listen to music in my house.

I hope that all enjoy my post!!

See you soon!

2 comentarios:

  1. Mp3 is the best!! Is very util for differents situations :) :) :)
    I use Mp3 mainly for listen my favourite music!!!!
    kisses!!
    I hope in my blog!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi my love <3!!

    I think that the mp3 is a expensive object but to a long time, because it requires batteries or charge the batterie, although i like the mp3 is very usefull for varied situacions.
    I remember yet, when you boguth the mp3 in Paris, you was very happy :).


    I love U!! Kisses!

    ResponderBorrar