martes, 4 de mayo de 2010

My favorite website!!


Really I don´t have a favorite website for the University, but always that I want search something information I´m going to the site: www.uchile.cl/bibliotecas.

This website has different sections, for example: title page, presentation, all faculties at Universidad de Chile, information about undergraduate and postgraduate studies, several research , extension and culture and libraries. Furthermore the page has a clasification about applicants, students, academic, officials and graduates.

With regard to the libraries section, this is organized by information resources where you can find: catalog, digital libary, database, database integrator, electronic journals, chilean journals, Universidad de Chile journals, and others.

The main characteristics are: you can put limits for you search like publication date, in human or animals, language, in male o female, etc.; furthermore It´s a save site and you can send the paper to the mail. This website has information about Medicine, Art, Economy, Law, Architecture, etc.

I often use the site: www.uchile.cl/bibliotecas, every time that I must do a work, especially that the teachers to request confidence bibliography.

I like this website, because I can find various topics and is very fast, also in every research you find an abstracs about of the studies.

I recommend this site because it´s a tool to be integrated proffesional and have knowledge of many aspects.

See you soon!

2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi my love <3

    Nice page! always I visit this page when: i need to see any review about scientific topics, for develop the works, because you can see a lot other website with information relevant and safe.

    Good publication!

    Kisses! <3

    See you later :)

    ResponderBorrar