martes, 29 de junio de 2010

The english class!


Hello everybody; today my post is about: The experience in the English class.

The english programme was formulated to four levels: starter, beginner, pre-intermediate and intermediate. I began is the first level, I am of the starter generation!

The english class is a good experience to me, it help me to discover many aspect in the languages; like increase my vocabulary, I have more security to write and understand conversations in english of course, etc.
The 2009 year the english class has a benefits, it was that the class were in north faculty; but now the clas place is in occident faculty, so I must travel in bus, subway and walk; all this is very tired. It could cause this year I was with less energy and a little less motivate.

The oral tests are good, because it is a instance to put our senses in the full expression and of this way you yes or yes must understand the conversation or interaction. Sometimes I think that the oral interaction should be more clear or realist, as a tv programme, an interview, a movie, etc.

I think that the Blog is a very good idea, but the methodology isn´t the better. For example with the blog I can write more quickly, I have a lot of vocabulary, I improve the gramatically mistakes, I can understand the long papers and search, etc. But the time destinated to do the blog is little in the last time, because there are many things to do; and the instance to correct it doesn´t good, and I think that I need a special class about gramatically.

I hope that you enjoy my post!

See you soon...






1 comentario:

  1. Hi my LOVE!

    The travel until the north faculty take a lot of energy hahaha! But it is true, because if we comparison the last year with present year, now we need travel to north faculty, and it has a horrible look, and bad administration space...( a look arquitecture...hahaha)

    Nice post and picture,

    I love you! kisses ( º3º)

    ResponderBorrar