miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

My pretty cats! =)


Hi everybody!!

First I want to say: free blog are the best, because it is a instance to write about issues that you consider important.

In this oportunity my post is about my cats! I have two cats: Bianca and Sussi! But really only Bianca is my cat, because Sussi is my cat and of my brother; take care both.

Bianca is the major cat, it is 3 years aproximatly, Bainca is a big animal their weight is 3 to 4 kilos, it is grey, brown and black. Bianca is very glutton it eat their food (one medium cup); and if can it eat the Sussi´s food (other one medium cup) and the Luna´s food (it is the dog of my brother).
Sometimes when my mother cooks vegetables Bianca try to eat them, for example it like the broccoli , chard, pumpkin and it loves green beans. I think that my cat called Bianca is a little fat and I try to decrease their weight, but I can´t control my cat when I´m not at my house.

Sussi is the little cat (it is 1 one year), my brother found it out of our house and we started give food to the cat; but one day we saw some girls to mistreat and wet kitten, after that my brother and I decided adopt the kitten and now my brother is responsable of their feeding and health. It is white, grey and brown . It is very playful and disordely. But the bad is that Sussi is glutton too, although it is slim.


I choose write about my cats because I love them and I consider my cats as my "daugthers".
My boyfriend upset me because he hate to Bianca, he call it COW ( for the fat characteristic).

I hope that you enjoy my post!!


See you in class! Cheers!






1 comentario:

  1. Hi my beautiful love!

    Nice post!, you "daugther" Bianca jajaja! a fat and troublesome cat, but i love you cat...agg!

    I think that the weight of Bianca is wrong, ecause really It have 6 to 8 kilos, and i agree with you in that its VERY glutton hahaha! It eat my food and the all the feed of the fridge hahaha!
    But its very funny and sometimes cute...

    I never seen a cat eat so much! hahaha!


    I love you!!! kisses =) and kisses for you glutton Bianca hahaha! =)

    ResponderBorrar